Field-based position on the east coast and west coast that will identify, develop, and maintain partnering relationships with current and future thought leaders. The individual will work with thought leaders to develop potential clinical therapeutic ideas that will support Leadiant Biosciences, Inc.’s vision.
Provide regionally based, customer focused clinical and scientific support to healthcare professionals by extending clinical and medical affairs functions into the medical and scientific community. Represent Leadiant Biosciences’ Medical Affairs by effectively communicating its mission and corporate strategic direction to the thought leaders of the therapeutic area.
- Identify and build professional relationships with thought leaders.
- Support Leadiant Biosciences’ portfolio of products through scientific discussions and presentation of medical/ scientific educational information to thought leaders.
- Develop regional management plan to reflect current corporate and medical affairs strategies and implement tactical plan that supports those strategies.
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise in Leadiant Biosciences’ portfolio of products and technical platforms.
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise in relevant disease states, emerging treatment paradigms and patient focused integrity in the Oncology therapeutic area.
- Facilitate “best practices” and outcomes sharing across internal functions and external relationship spectrum.
- Assist in the development of collaborative research trials and identify and assess potential clinical study investigators.
- Assist in the development, compilation and assimilation of accurate medical/scientific materials for education consistent with the strategy of the company.
- Evaluate thought leaders as potential speakers and implement appropriate development plans as necessary.
- Consult with community-based practitioners on an as needed basis to address highly technical topics regarding disease state, therapeutic area and client products.
- Demonstrate project and time management capabilities in driving appropriate company initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill And Ability:
- Must have an advanced nursing degree, PharmD or MD with a relevant scientific and clinical experience in Oncology.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a clinical or pharmaceutical environment. MSL experience preferred.
- Keen ability to translate scientific or clinical data into high quality medical information to help healthcare professionals best serve their patients.
- Keen ability to communicate scientific and/or clinical data to research or other healthcare professionals effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This position involves travel between 40 to 50 percent of the time. Must live within the targeted geography and near a major airport.
Leadiant Biosciences, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Jobs@leadiant.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.