This position will be responsible for the operation and strategy of Leadiant’s corporate talent management and development initiatives. The Manager, People & Culture will create, define and lead the talent management function to foster a culture of employee development and organizational learning that serves as a foundation for the growth and future success of Leadiant. This position will be responsible for creating the structure, programs and processes to develop and drive our organization-wide initiatives around company culture, employee experiences, training, performance and succession management, management/leadership development and coaching/mentoring programs. The individual will also manage the Company’s programs and strategies to attract, develop and retain high-caliber talent. The Manager, People & Culture will support the Department Head with the creation of the vision and strategy around people practices at Leadiant.
- Develop strategies, design processes and lead all talent management practices including talent assessment, succession management, employee development, coaching, organization design, and human capital planning.
- Build a company-wide learning platform that serves employees at all levels.
- Proactively collaborate with leaders to develop and embed thoughtful talent management plans and programs that address both current and future business needs by building, implementing and managing succession and career development processes and programs.
- Oversee the performance management practices to ensure our company-wide performance management approach is supporting the company’s commitment to continuous real-time learning, coaching and feedback.
- Manage mandatory training programs in conjunction with the legal department
- Identify, recommend and execute solutions to support the continuing health of the company culture resulting in a growing employee connection to the mission, vision and core values.
- Serves as an internal expert for full life-cycle recruiting needs ensuring the placement of top talent
- Partner with hiring managers and senior leaders on current and future hiring needs
- Screening and recommending placement of talent by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external) and manage vendor relationships and candidate flow
- Coach and develop hiring managers in best practices for attracting, screening and acquiring top talent
- Coordinate with outside counsel on immigration requirements as needed
- Develop and manage new hire experience through a robust new-hire onboarding experience
- Analyze and evaluate the compensation program for the organization, recommend and implement new and improved programs/practices that ensure competitive positioning
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives and budgets
- Collaborate with the People & Culture team to design and implement a robust total rewards program
- Assist with development of and manage execution of employee engagement survey’s and other feedback forums
- Provide backup to the Head of People & Culture as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required
- A minimum of seven to ten years of experience in a Human Resource Generalist role
- Ability to think creatively and strategically and translate vision into actionable items
- Strong orientation for action – must be comfortable with leading change
- Must possess a consultative approach with a proven ability to develop credible and trusting relationships
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism, poise, compassion and care.
- Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and complex business situations
Licenses & Certifications:
- PHR/SPHR certification preferable
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Proficiency with ADP’s Workforce Now
- Computer proficiency in MS-Office required.
- Ability to create and maintain spreadsheets and tables within Word and Excel is a must
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to handle multiple priorities are required
Leadiant Biosciences, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Jobs@leadiant.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.