With guidance from VP Commercial Operations and Director of Marketing, plans, organizes, and controls assigned product lines from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives. Also coordinates and integrates product support across all organizational functions such as Scientific Affairs, Clinical Development, Marketing, Finance and General Operations.
- Manages the day-to-day progress of a product or products.
- Manage agency activities for promotion, public affairs, and medical societies.
- Provides technical expertise and training to other departments in support of product development.
- Write copy for news releases, articles and advertisements.
- Ensures product placement and development corresponds to market needs.
- Conducts and manages primary and secondary market research projects, including labeling and advertising.
- Produces competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors.
- Collaborate with finance, legal, compliance and other key internal functions in the design and execution of annual business plans, strategies and tactics.
- Coordinates and implements the brand strategy and tactics to achieve annual Key Performance Drivers.
- Develops product sales and expense budgets in coordination with Finance and Senior Management.
- Manage and support Promotional Review Committee (PRC) for commercial submissions covering all product lines.
- Provides accurate and timely communications regarding product and project status.
- Achieves target P&L for respective products (Sales and Expense targets).
- Interprets, analyzes and translates scientific clinical data into commercial implications and makes strategic recommendations.
- Liaisons with Patient Support Groups, and coordinates implementation of Patient Assistance Programs and Patient Co-Payment programs.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Develops market research parameters for projects that define the areas of opportunity for each product.
- Ensure optimal integration and communication across all corporate departments with regard to core product commercial activities and product launch activities.
- Support new product launches from a commercial perspective
- Develops unique positioning, communications strategy, and marketing plans with existing products or product lines.
- Recommends pricing strategies and monitors budget and expenditures. May develop short and long-range strategies for product expansion
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years in pharmaceutical marketing.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Effective problem solver with a bias towards proactive behavior.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated leader with the ability to work effectively in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Leadiant Biosciences, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Jobs@leadiant.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.